AROMA YOGA - Energise
Spring Clean your body, mind and soul with this gentle but effective energising AROMA YOGA workshop
Time for twisting and cleansing as we welcome the start of Spring and all the bright new vitality that this season brings. This workshop will boost your energy and leave you feeling like you have given yourself a thorough Spring Clean!
This class will consist of a 1 hour, 45 minute Restorative AROMA YOGA session followed by a 30 minute class on the oils used.
- Once you have booked your place you will be sent a basic health questionnaire to make sure that we are aware of any relevant health issues. Please ensure you return this by email before the day.
- Booking on the door will be available for £35, cash only, subject to availability.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
- Please bring a jumper and socks or similar for Savasana and relaxation parts of the class.
- Mats and blocks will be provided but please feel free to bring any of your own.
In this workshop we will be detoxing and finding space, clearing out the cobwebs and unblocking energy channels. We will use pranayama (breathing exercises) and kriyas (cleansing practices). We will move through a range of yoga asana to find deep twists and extensions that encourage the physical body to come in line with the energy bodies.
The Essential Oils in this workshop will assist with our full Spring Clean. Using only the purest and most beneficial oils - doTERRA Pure Natural Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils including Lemon and Wild Orange, which are both powerful antioxidants, to detoxify and cleanse the body; Eucalyptus to open and cleanse the airways; and Cedarwood to ground and connect with the Earth.
To ensure that you get the most out of these exquisite oils, they will be available for inhaling, applying to the skin and drinking in your water during the class.
This class will be held at:
32 Cubitt Street
London WC1X 0LR
Please bring an extra jumper and socks for Savasana and relaxation parts of the class.
Only Connect is London's creative Criminal justice charity, rooted in community. Their vision is a more connected society where we all choose a crime free life. Working with Londoners aged 16+ with recent experience of the justice system, equipping them with the necessary skills, attributes and positive networks to progress into education, training and employment.