Gentle Somatic Yoga - Working from the Core
- Do you want to work deeper into your body to find more control over your strength and ability to release tension?
- Do you spend a lot of your time sitting at a desk or working on a computer, laptop, ipad or phone?
- Do you have persistent pain or tension in your neck, back or shoulders?
- Do you have any old niggling injuries?
- Do you want to try a gentle class to reduce stress and tension in your life?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these then this is the class for you!
Thursdays 6.00 pm – 7.15 pm
4th January – 8th February 2018
178 Goswell Road, EC1V 7DT
£82 if you book before 22nd December
This is a 6 week course with no drop-in option
To book your place, click the link below and navigate to the 4th January
What is "core strength"? And is it possible to have some parts of the core strong whilst other parts are injured or weak? This 6-week course will explore Gentle Somatic Yoga techniques as we focus on the "core"; how to really feel and move from the centre of the body and how to release tension and muscular discomfort in the whole body from by working from the core, out.
Working with Hanna Somatic techniques and some gentle yoga techniques we will learn how to find wider range of movement and stability along the spine and more awareness and control.
This is an open level course and there will be options for all abilities. No prior experience of Somatics or Yoga is required.