AROMA YOGA - Release & Restore
Replenish your sense of health and self with some nurturing and nourishing movement. This Restorative Yoga class will take you through a deep relaxing range of Somatic Yoga exercises, specifically designed to help you to wind down and replenish your body, mind and soul. The class will include a meditation practice, pranayama (breathing) techniques, and gentle mobility and flexibility exercises through Somatic Movement. The restorative benefits of the class will be enhanced with the use of relevant doTERRA pure natural therapeutic grade Essential Oils.
This class will consist of a 1 hour, 45 minute Restorative AROMA YOGA session followed by a 30 minute class on the oils used.
- Once you have booked your place you will be sent a basic health questionnaire to make sure that we are aware of any relevant health issues. Please ensure you return this by email before the day.
- Booking on the door will be available for £35, cash only, subject to availability.
- Please email email@example.com with any queries.
- Please bring a jumper and socks or similar for Savasana and relaxation parts of the class.
- Mats and blocks will be provided but please feel free to bring any of your own.
Somatic Yoga is a combination of Somatic Movement techniques with classic Yoga postures, which combine to create mindfullness in motion. Just like a cat will stretch after it wakes from slumber, pandiculating all it's limbs, you will be guided through gentle movement exercises to find space, length and control as you give yourself a whole-body recalibration.
The Oils used in this workshop will assist regulation of the parasypathetic nervous system - the system on the body that manages your hormone levels, keeping you calm, happy and able to rest and digest with efiiciency. Using only the purest and most beneficial oils - doTERRA Pure Natural Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils including Frankincense to bring clarity of mind, Wild Orange to bring deep-rooted joy and Serenity: a blend which includes calming lavender, soothing Roman Chamomile and warming Hawiian Sandalwood.
To ensure that you get the most out of these exquisite oils, they will be available for inhaling, applying to the skin and drinking in your water during the class. They will also be available to purchase after the class should you want to create your own AROMA YOGA experiences at home.
This class will be held at:
178 Goswell Road
London WC1X 0LR