AROMA YOGA - Equinox Energy
Aspirations, Asana and Aroma Yoga
In this workshop we will celebrate and honour the upcoming Equinox. This is the time of year where we let go of the summer months and welcome the winter months: a transition from light to dark, from external to internal, from action to introspection. This time is about flowers turning to fruits, reaping what we have sowed so far this year, and as such we will have a mindful practice using meditation, physical yoga practice, contemplation and discussion and, of course, with the assistance of powerful and enriching doTERRA Essential Oils.
This class will run from 10am until 1pm and will include:
- Introduction, intention setting and discussion about what the Equinox power embodies
- Meditation and intention setting
- Pranayama (breath practice)
- Asana (physical yoga practice)
- FREE samples and a class about the Essential Oils used
- Once you have booked your place you will be sent a basic health questionnaire to make sure that we are aware of any relevant health issues.Please ensure you return this by email before the day.
- Booking on the door will be available for £35, cash only, subject to avaiability.
- Please email email@example.com with any queries.
- Please bring a jumper and socks or similar for Savasana and relaxation parts of the class.
- Mats, blocks and blankets will be provided but please feel free to bring any of your own.
This Yoga practice will be inspired by the theme of reaping what we have sown over the summer months in order to prepare ourselves for the darker months. We will explore this physically through Hatha Asana and Gentle Somatic Yoga. Somatic Yoga is a combination of Somatic Movement techniques with classic Yoga postures, which combine to create mindfullness in motion. Just like a cat will stretch after it wakes from slumber, pandiculating all it's limbs, you will be guided through gentle movement exercises to find space, length and control as you give yourself a whole-body recalibration.
This practice will be gentle but also energising and grounding. It is suitable for all levels, beginners included. Please ensure that you let us know if you have any specific injuries or issues prior to the day so that you can be offered relevant guidance for your practice.
The Oils used in this workshop will assist regulation of the parasypathetic nervous system - the system on the body that manages your hormone levels, keeping you calm, happy and able to rest and digest with efiiciency. Using only the purest and most beneficial oils - doTERRA Pure Natural Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils including Frankincense: the king of Essential Oils and the oil of warriors; Cedarwood for grounding and calming the nerves; Wild Orange to bring joy and to remind us of the sunshine; and Balance: a blend which includes centring Frankincense, soothing Blue Chamomile and grounding Ho Wood.
To ensure that you get the most out of these exquisite oils, they will be available for inhaling, applying to the skin and drinking in your water during the class. You will also get FREE SAMPLES of some of the oils used so that you can create your own AROMA YOGA experiences at home.
This class will be held at:
178 Goswell Road
London WC1X 0LR