Gentle Somatic Yoga to release Neck and Shoulder Tension
- Do you spend a lot of your time sitting at a desk or working on a computer, laptop, ipad or phone?
- Do you have persistent pain or tension in your neck, back or shoulders?
- Do you have an old or recent shoulder injury?
- Do you get regular headaches?
- Do you want to try a gentle class to reduce stress and tension in your life?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these then this is the class for you!
2pm - 4:30pm
Saturday 9th November 2017
@ Cheltenham Pilates & Yoga
Cheltenham GL52 2RS
For more information ask at reception and see the Cheltenham Pilates & Yoga Studio website
This workshop will focus on restorative Gentle Somatic Yoga to reduce stress and tension around the neck, shoulders and upper back. Working with Hanna Somatic techniques and some gentle yoga techniques we will combat these areas to teach you how to find wider range of movement, more stability in the joints and more awareness and control of movement.
This is an open level class and there will be options for all abilities. No prior experience of Somatics or Yoga is required.